Saturday, October 23, 2010

Welcome Home

When I wake up in the morning, I thank God for another day in my life and for all the blessings I have received so far.. I then keep my beddings and tidy up my bed only to see my brother all bunched- up in pillows and blankets on his side of the bed cushion..I usually help my mom in the morning: fetch water for the plants in our roof garden and the flowers in the front yard.. Sometimes I prepare the breakfast so that my dad and brother can eat before going to work and school respectively.. And so my day starts........

Being a bum can become quite a bore, believe me.. Yeah, I get to help my folks here and all that but everything seems so... ho- hum.. So to make my life a bit more fun, I go online and make friends.. I go to learn new stuff as well.. I searched for stuff to do and look at the treasure I found: TA- DA!  unlimitedzone.org.. Ain't I a lucky one?!?!?! (big smiles) Let me take you to a small tour around our home..

Our first stop is the forum index where the road map to our wonderful house is.. Here we have the shoutbox where you will find some of my brothers and sisters bonding with each other.. Talk shop, tease each other, and guide visitors and new family members inside our home.. Our receiving area gives you an overview on what fun and interesting stuff you can find inside our humble house and be overwhelmed with the endless possibilities that await you inside..

Next, we go to where our house rules are.. As with every other homes, we have regulations to live by so we can co- exist harmoniously and so that we won't just be a rowdy set of people.. We are a civilized bunch after all and so we have our laws.. Aside from the house rules, you'll also find formal introductions and where we welcome our greenhorns.. And to keep things fun and exciting, we offer contests and games where great prizes are at stake.. Being democratic, we accept feedback and suggestions, even constructive criticism from everyone and anyone..

We now go to where most of my brothers and sisters spend their time whenever they're in.. We are in the age of breaking technology and that's actually one of the reasons our home was built.. We take pride in our mobile area cause you see, many members of our family are sorta experts in these things so we have a special room for them.. Most of them are very helpful, and so aside from teaching us mere mortals and dummies about mobile tricks and all, they've also got an area here where anyone can state what their problems are and poof! In short order, the experts will come flying in and help save the day..

Of course, we have a place for computers too.. We know, we know.. These seemingly innocent boxes started it all.. My brothers and sisters being geniuses and all in this field as well, we have a place specially for them.. Presenting our pc zone: here you can learn new tricks, new programs that fit your techy needs, and learn things to really personalize PCs.. Now, everybody will always encounter problems with these things but feel free to ask.. The pros will gladly lend a hand..

What's life without a little fun, right? In our home we value fun so much that we're also willing to help those game junkies.. Don't worry about where to get the latest games or applications for your gaming consoles.. We've got it all here. We also encourage artistic talents, bookworms, musicians, and movie afficionados.. We love to share it all so feel free to enter our multimedia zone.. For those who like downloads, we also share some useful stuff with them..

In keeping up with the latest in news, politics, government, religion, and all other topics under the sun, we have our lounge.. In keeping our relationship healthy and full of growth, we encourage everyone to participate in discussions, respect their opinion, and correct misunderstandings if necessary.. Just to pass time, we play.. Oh, we are all children at heart so fun and games are highly recommended..

Now that's our home in general.. Simple yet very interesting, helpful but not boring.. My online home is open and free for all.. It's been a part of my life ever since, and it will always be.. So whenever I log in, it's as if someone is saying, "welcome home"..

1 comment:

  1. it's always good to be home - and UZ is just that! See you at home sis! c",)

    ReplyDelete