Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Broken Pearls

there is something wrong.. i'm supposed to be over it now but... how do i say this.. i guess, i'm still hoping for something.. that tiny little spark has not died of its own accord.. it still hasn't died, even now.. it hurts so  much.. so much that i wish i was numb, so i can't feel the pain.. it's difficult, really difficult living with these feelings.. i'm choking with it..

here come the tears.. i fought and lost.. they are falling, one by one, drop by drop.. like pearls.. to be part of the sea..  pieces of me, lost.. gone forever.. they've become part of the air i breathe.. i will not get them back..

once again my soul is wounded, broken.. i've gone through this countless times.. my heart, battle- scarred.. i am weary, tired from everything i have to deal with.. my mind is blank, my soul empty.. shattered to pieces.. no refuge.. never to be whole again..


No comments:

Post a Comment