Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Brand of Cheating


in light of everything that has happened, i have this overwhelming urge to spill my guts and air my side of the story.. so here it goes....

let me start by saying that I HAVE NEVER CLAIMED TO BE PERFECT OR ANYTHING EVEN REMOTELY RELATED, nor have any of my friends, as far as I know.. yes, most of the time, I am loud, opinionated (have always been); i get my nose stuck in issues that are of relatively low relevance to me and where i'm not even involved.. i am tactless, i seldom think before i talk, my mouth and emotions get the better of me, i even admit that i'm bitchy.. BUT I CAN TRUTHFULLY SAY THAT I HAVE NOT CLAIMED TO BE THE IDEAL PERSON.. therefore, it's not my fault if anybody gets intimidated by my presence, the way i behave, or if they get offended by my humor, or anything as much.. i'm just being ME, no more no less.. i work hard to get to where i am, to achieve my goals.. I APOLOGIZE IF NECESSARY.. i don't use others, nor take advantage of their kindness.. i accept help, cause i know i can't do everything on my own but I HAVE NEVER BEEN A PARASITE.. i try to do things on my own and compare my work to see if i've understood everything correctly.. being human, there are days when my laziness gets the better of me, but I HAVE NEVER MADE IT A HABIT TO RELY ON OTHERS TO DO ALL THE HARDWORK FOR ME AND THEN CLAIM THEIR WORK AS MINE.. if i learn something new, i enthusiastically share it with everyone i know.. eversince i've started going to school, i've always been generous with my knowledge.. i don't care if i get acknowledged or not, i'm happy knowing others learned through me.. if i correct my friends, it's not my intent to embarrass.. all i want is for them not to commit the same mistake twice, especially in front of strangers though sometimes the intent doesn't get through and everything gets misinterpreted..

cheating is generally bad but we must all accept that it happens..  i do my share, i review, i study, and prepare myself as much as i can but everyone's brain has limits.. I ASK FOR CLUES DURING EXAMS, yes BUT I DO NOT OPEN MY BOOK, MY NOTEBOOK, WRITE THE ANSWER/ GUIDE ON MY PALM OR ON ANOTHER SHEET OF PAPER.. if i can't answer the questions anymore, i simply pass my answer sheet and leave it there.. i do not ask as much as i can and i don't make it a HABIT..

we've already tolerated too much.. it's not fair that we work hard and YOU DON'T, but we all pass.. do not wash the guilt off your hands.. if you get caught, then face the consequences of your actions.. do not try to alienate the people who are only trying to survive without stepping on others simply because they got tired of your brand of cheating..

i've said my piece.. this is it..

No comments:

Post a Comment